Just two steps away from the central Piazza del Popolo and via Cavour, the VIA ZIRARDINI OPEN-AIR GALLERY is an outdoor gallery located right in the heart of Ravenna.
This suggestive street of the historical centre of the city has hosted every month, since summer 2021, posters dedicated to various forms of art: from photography to street art, from portraits to contemporary art.
The temporary exhibitions hosted in this open-air gallery are dedicated every month to a different theme, with focuses on special itineraries, works by local artists, events taking places in various places of the city and much more.
DISCOVER THE PAST EDITIONS
- September 2023-January 2024: VIII Biennial of Contemporary Mosaic
- August 2023: The city of Ravenna #iovadoaRavenna
- June-July 2023: Le città invisibili by Nicola Montalbini
- April-May 2023: Mosaic and nature
- March 2023: Women of Ravenna
- February 2023: Danza e Danze project
- January 2023: 50th anniversary of the UNESCO Convention