On Sunday 23th July, starting from 11.00 pm, the beaches of Ravenna will light up this summer with the FIREWORKS ON ST. APOLLINARIS’ DAY, for a special and colourful night of pyrotechnics!
An occasion for citizens and tourists alike to celebrate the Patron Saint St. Apollinaris with a great colourful choreography on the coastline of Ravenna.
Fireworks firing points
- MARINA ROMEA – Free beach beside Bagno Boca Barranca
- MARINA DI RAVENNA – The “Benigno Zaccagnini” breakwater
- PUNTA MARINA TERME – Free beach between Bagno 4 venti and Bagno Pelo
- LIDO ADRIANO – Free beach between Bagno La Plage and Bagno Arcobaleno
- LIDO DI CLASSE – Free beach beside the mouth of the Savio river
With the support of Cooperativa Spiagge Ravenna and Club del Sole Vacanze all’aria aperta.