Opened in 1863, the railway station of Ravenna is close to the city centre and is located 200 metres away from the limited traffic zone. Trenitalia and Trasporto Passeggeri Emilia-Romagna (TPER) are responsible for operating passenger train services.
Ravenna can be reached via three main regional railway lines: Rimini-Ferrara, Ravenna-Bologna (via Castalbolognese and/or Faenza) and Ravenna-Faenza. The following long-distance lines connect Ravenna to other Italian cities: Ravenna-Florence (via Faenza), Ravenna-Rome Termini (Frecciabianca) and only in the summer: TPER Brescia-Pesaro, Bergamo-Pesaro (Freccia Orobica) and Cremona-Pesaro.
• Ticket counter: open on working days, Saturdays and holidays from 6.05am to 8.55pm
• Self-service ticketing, only for regional tickets
• Bus terminus and “Punto Bus”
• Bicycle parking, car park (with and without fee)
• Wheelchair accessible
• Newsagent's shop
• Assistance for disabled people every day from 8am to 8pm
• La Stanza delle Coccole (Cuddles Room) is a space for baby care available in the hall of the station (on weekdays from 8.00am to 8.00pm). It is furnished with changing top, baby’s bottle warmer, tissues and diapers. For its use, it is necessary to ask the keys at the Information Desk inside the station and show an ID card.
Edited by the editorial team
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified date: 03/04/2017