Ravenna Running Tour • 2018
Romea Beach - Via Italia, 129 - Marina Romea
Centro Sportivo di Casalborsetti - Via Giovanni Spallazzi , 1 - Casal Borsetti
Adriatico Wind Club - Via Teseo Guerra, 25 - Porto Corsini
Dates: from 31/08/2018 to 02/09/2018
The appointment for runners and their families is back with its second edition. From 31st August to 2nd September, Ravenna Running Tour will be back in Ravenna, a stage race (competitive and non-competitive, from 8 to 11 km, with awards at every race), to live an amazing experience between the nature and the territory of Ravenna.
On 31st August the competition Ravenna Sunset Run kicks off, an amazing panoramic route immersed in nature, in the pine forest and in the Pialassa Della Baiona, one of the areas of Ravenna part of Po Delta Natural Park, rich of water mirrors, where some protected species of animals and birds live.
On 1st September will be time for the Casalborsetti Run, an amazing and varied 11km-itinerary on the street, the pine forest, the river bank and the beach.
On 2nd September, finally, runners compete again, but the scenery is completely different. Run in the sea, a 9km run in the pine forest ending at the breakwater of Porto Corsini.
Participation fee: 30€ (three races, competitive and non-competitive)
Race box with personalised Joma muscle shirt or T-shirt for every race and T-shirt of the event
Place: Romea Beach, Marina Romea
• At 4pm | Bib and Race packet reclaim for all the participants of the Tour and application to the single race
• At 6.30pm | Race start (8 km) along the Sea, across the Valley and Pialassa Della Baiona
To follow: Award giving ceremony of the single race and Pasta Party Delverde & Live Music
Place: Sports Centre in Casalborsetti
• At 3.30pm | Application to the single race
• At 6pm | Race start (11 km) along the street, across the pine forest, the Lamone river bank and along the beach
To follow: Award giving ceremony for the single racePremiazioni Gara Singola
Place: Diga Foranea Porto Corsini / Adriatico Wind Club
• At 3pm | Application to the single race
• At 5.30pm | Race start (9km) across the pine forest, along the beach up to the dyke
To follow: Award giving ceremony for the single race and final prize-giving ceremony for the entire Ravenna Running Tour
Edited by the editorial team
Contact us at: email@example.com
Last modified date: 09/08/2018