EVERYBODY HAS TO STAY AT HOME, EXCEPT FOR REASONS OF WORK, HEALTH OR EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCES
UNTIL 13 APRIL
• Suspended all commercial or similar activities, bars, restaurants. Only home delivery food service is allowed, with regard to hygiene and health safety rules. You can check here the complete list of the open activities.
• Tourist information offices closed: IAT Ravenna (Piazza San Francesco, 7) and Teoderico - Info Point (Via Delle Industrie, 14). Back office activity will be available, managing social media, phone calls, and emails requests in the following office hours: Monday to Saturday from 9am to 3pm;
• Museums, monumental complexes, archaeological parks, and areas are closed;
• Confirmed the suspension of all organized events and events taking place whether in public or private spaces, including cultural, playful, sports and religious events. This counts also for closed spaces open to the public, such as great events, cinemas, theatres, discos, and religious ceremonies;
• Closed all the activities of cultural institutes and libraries;
• Suspended the activities of gyms, sports centers, swimming pools and centres, wellness & Spa centres
• Starting from Saturday 14 March, until revoked, all public parks, green areas, and beaches will be closed. Furthermore, access to dams, docks, quaysides and pine forests is forbidden.
You can find all the newest information, suggestions and measures taken against COVID-19 on the website of the Ministry of Health. We invite all of you to take care of your health, wash carefully your hands, and respect all the main hygienic rules.
Edited by the editorial team
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified date: 02/04/2020