Christmas in Ravenna • JFK On Ice 2019
Piazza Kennedy, 12
Dates: from 23/11/2019 to 13/01/2020
• From 23 November to 20 December 2019: from 9am to 10pm (Monday to Friday) and from 10am to 12am (Saturday and Sunday)
• From 21 December to 6 January: from 10am to 12am
• From 7 January to 12 January 2020: from 9am to 10pm (Monday to Friday) and from 10am to 12am (Saturday and Sunday)
• On 25 December and 1 January: from 3pm to 12am
• First Night and New Year's Day: from 10am of 31 December 2019 to 2am of 1 January 2020
Inauguration: Saturday 23 November at 12pm
Until 13 January, a 600 square meter big ice skating rink awaits young and old ones alike in the heart of Ravenna, at the foot of the majestic Palazzo Rasponi dalle Teste.
To make this even more magical, the square will be set with a Christmassy food area with food trucks and huts with confectionery, mulled wine, candyfloss, hot chocolate and drinks, and many other delicacies.
The news of this year is the animation by Radio Studio Delta that will broadcast live from the skating rink on 23 November, 7 and 21 December, and 6 January.
Admission with a fee: 7€; 5€ concession every Wednesday for University Students
Free City Bus Routes
Edited by the editorial team
Contact us at: email@example.com
Last modified date: 06/12/2019